Washington: America’s President Donald Trump has met with Democrat MPs on funding to build a wall on Mexico Border. Trump was disappointed by the Democratic leaders not being pleased for the project. They escaped from the meeting and knocked out of the table. Trump tweeted, this meeting was a devastation of time.
“Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!” Trump said.
- After the meeting, Trump expressed his disapproval of Twitter. They are tweeting, I told them people bye-bye. They told them that nothing else would work.
- In the American Parliament, Democrat MP Chuck Schumer said, during a Trump meeting, one hand patted hands on the table. Then they got up and left the meeting.
- Schumer said, we once again saw the fracture and frivolous nature of the trump, because they could not find any way out.
- According to the supporters of the trump in the meeting, the US president told Democrats that they would be ready for the project’s fund so that we would end the cumbersome shutdown.
- Republican MP Kevin McCarthy said that the Republican leader is not happy with the conversation. Their speaker Nancy Pelosi has rejected Trump’s proposal.
Trump Spanding Bill did not sign
6. Trump has proposed this wall so that he can stop the dangerous infiltrators, drug dealers and human traffers from coming to the United States. On the other hand, Democratic leaders say that this wall will not have any special effect on the actual problems of Border.
7.To put pressure on the US Parliament, Trump refused to sign on the spending bill. That’s why 80,000 employees and contractors of the US government are on strike for the past three weeks.